11 December 2008

La semana pasado


Thanks to this guy on the right...I think his name is Mike. What an enthusiast!



Phyllis? Is that you?



One of the project author's, Justin (right)

This kid on the right was loving it....despite appearances.


Praying at the alter of High-Five.


That's my (Charlette's) mom and sister. Momma is fierce.

These ladies hadn't seen each other in a long while and I was glad to have captured their reunion.

High-Five for free bagels if nothing else.

I gotchu Elvi$.

My favorite high-five thus far.

International High-Fivers from France!

These two dropped everything--literally, they put their stuff on the ground--to get this air-shot.



Peter from Fall River! Peter's the best.


Solo High-Fives are just as effective. Never forget to congratulate yourself!!!!!!!!!




Project's other author, Charlette (left) with our inspirational professor, Sarah Kuhn.


This guy, Andrew, did his project on his own because his punk of a partner dropped the class. Well done.





There you go! High Fives from Lowell, New York, and beyond. Stay tuned for a new high-five every day.

Keep on keeping on,
Charlette

2 comments:

greek1969 said...

was on horse would like to get copy of picture to post in my office,

I high-five for ______ said...

I'd be happy to send your picture along. What is the best way to get in touch with you? My e-mail is Charlette_RenaultCaragianes@student.uml.edu. You can send correspondence there and I'll get the shot to you as quickly as I can.

Thanks and keep high5ing!